Tuesday, May 17, 2011

revision to Sketchup layout

Been tinkering with the internals, and getting object to import, and getting a feel for having room for the tubing to move.


I think I need to move the ITX mobo all the way up into the hinged flap area and nest the HDD/SSD next to it.


The Radiators I got from 3D warehouse weren't quite scaled right for 140mm so I dropped in a proper 140mm fan and scaled up the Rads to match.


I can run Power and data in the center area, and mimize travel of tubing between the pump and hardware blocks.  If necessary, I can tuck the power and data into one corner to open up the middle if that's not going to work.

I am a little worried that I have no circulation for HDDs, VREGs, etc. so I might have to install a crossflow 80mm in the lid section just to move 20-30cfms of hardware cooling from the top of the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment