Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It turned on!


Watching case temps carefully since I only have a 25cfm 80mm drawing exhaust from a less-than-ideal location. So far all the components are working. Me happy!

EDIT 4:19pm.  Didn't even have to reinstall windowz!  Going from an X58...to the H67, I had my external BD/DVD drive hooked up to the USB3 port (since it's USB3 ready) but the drivers won't do OS install from that port I guess.  But I got login and desktop, put the OEM driver disk in, and it's at desktop and I'm typing this on it.

My pump still is bubbly and making all kinds of whooshy noises, but weird loops like this take quite a while to get the microbubbles out in my experience.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Running Windows Experience Index (not a great benchmark, but at least it breaks out to some subsystems:
1. 980X CPU was a 7.9: 12 threads   2500K CPU is a 7.5.
2. 6Gig Tri-Channel DDR3 was a 7.9  4Gig Dual-Channel DDR3 is a 7.6
3. 480GTX for both graphics scores is unchanged (not CPU bottlenecked) at 7.9
4. SSD for Primary disk is unchanged at 7.6 (not Sata6Gps)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment