Monday, June 27, 2011

ugh...am I done yet?

I am so excited to be close to putting fluid in this sucker...but a bit tired of having my hands on it so much and my kitchen counter totally repurposed for it.

I don't think any of my previous Mods have required so many Install/remove/reinstall/repeat (maybe the doors on Lubic Zen-Feng, but that was a long time ago to remember exactly).

I probably put the radiators in and out 20 times before I got to mounting the Power supply, which probably went in and out 20 times before I moved on to the motherboard plate, which probably, blah blah blah, exhausted.

It's not the endless hours of filing like Bloodmoon, or the tedium of buffing like HTPCylon, or the tiresome superglue and optics on Lubic's starfield...but everytime I pick up the motherboard again, I might ding it, everytime I put the Video card back in I might drag it along the CPU posts.  I hope it all works when I hit the button!

Tomorrow might be fluid and pump purging (crossing fingers!).

No comments:

Post a Comment