Monday, June 13, 2011

more to come soon

been forcing myself to do my Real Estate Continuing Education.  I have to complete 30 hours by end of June or I can't work.  ;)

Got 20 out of 30 so far.

I believe I have another supporter in Gigabyte.  It looks like they are enjoying the project enough to provide an H67 motherboard.

I had hopes the Z68s would come in time...but no release dates from Gigabyte yet.  That means OC on the CPU will have to wait.

Since I will have the mobo in hand soon, construction of the mounting and position fixtures will commence in short order.

PSU mount: done
Radiator slide system: done
slide system mounting: done
CPU: 2500K in hand
Motherboard: H67 on the way from Gigabyte
RAM: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 in hand from Crucial (might even get fancy with this, an old idea brought new)
Drives: Intel 160Gb SSD in hand, 1TB Hitachi 65Mb cache in hand, LG Blu-Ray combo Lightscribe in hand
GPU: 480GTX in hand...wishing for something to upgrade, but nothing is accessible.

Main items remaining are motherboard location, mounting, backplane and GPU openings, Pump location, then tubing and power lines final issues.

I hope to be power'd up and testing by the end of June.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment