Monday, June 27, 2011

sponsor bump

just wanted to drop an additional note for those companies that helped with the current project:
Gigabyte-motherboard- ITX H67 USB3, etc.
Crucial-RAM - DDR3 Tracer in Red - originally a 3X2Gb set for my X58 build, but now using 2X2Gb.
Danger Den-140mm Radiators, fittings, waterblocks of old, fluid, tubing and other stuff over the years
Hitachi-1TB drive-ok, so it's not Sata-6Mpbs, but the original, enterprise class, 64Mb cache 7200 rpm drives are all still going strong.
Intel-technically not a sponsor of the project, but my previous CPU was won in the raffle at a PDXLAN, so...they deserve some credit on that one.  :)
Logitech- what can I say about all my Logitech product support?  Keyboards, Mice, speakers, headsets, remote controls, the list goes on.  It started with the first G-15 (the Bath'leth I call it) and on through my current fave mouse the G-700.

I can't begin to count the cost/value of all the products provided, destroyed, modified, overclocked, painted, cut apart, and hotglued.  Thanks to all my Sponsors for helping with my destructive hobby!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment